Good news! AmigaAmp received an update yesterday to version: V3.25 which includes some fixes and improvements.
– The OS4 version now supports mpega.library as well.
– Fixed closing files.
– Improved stability of built in amp decoder.
– Fixed Default file pattern so that dragging directories on AmigaAMP’s AmiDock icon now works again.
– Fixed loading of .pls files containing relative paths.
– Fixed trailing zeros in day of month of recording filenames.
– Fixed data curruption when deleting entries from the playlist.