Vintage Song Player received an update to version V2.20. VSP is a Multiplatform and Multilanguage Vintage Audio Player for OS3/OS4/MOS. The Player supports a selection of audio formats: MP3, OGG, MOD, WAV, M4A, FLAC, DBM, HVL.
Hollywood plugins: ahx.hwp – avcodec.hwp – digiboster.hwp – aiff.hwp, oggvorbis.hwp
Features from this new version:
1. Compiled with the last Hollywood 8.0.
2. New improvements.
The player controls
– Play: To play music.
– Buttons pannel: To open the music file. A sound to charge the disc is played.
– Stop: To stope the music. + and -: To raise or low the music balance, a brick button change of color from dark blue no sound to red the top balance.
– The boingball: The about.
– The tools to change the preferences:
– REW/FFWD step: The time to rewind or forward the song, in seconds of 10-20-30.
– Language: Several languages to choose: Spanish, Italian, French, Greek, English, Deutsch, Polish (ISO orAmigaPL), Czech.
– Mouse Wheeel: Up or Down to forward or rewind the song.
– Righ button: To pause/replay the song, the JukeBox window changes of yellow light to red light.
– a-A: About the player, version, author.
– b-B: Loop the sound file.
– h-H: Help.
– l-L: Load sound file.
– p-P: Pause sound file.
– v-V: Vinyl Disc Effect ON/OFF.
– ESC key: To exit the player.
1. When the song is playing this pannel has a yellow light, when the song is finish the pannel back no light if you paused the song the light is red, replay the song the light again is yellow.
2. When the vinyl sound effect is activated in the bottom left corner is showed one vinly disc.
Source: English Amiga Board (Amigasystem)